Albion Cars s.r.o. company puts maximum emphasis on protection of your privacy in accordance with the European Parliament and The Council regulation 2016/679/EU dated 2016-04-27, about protection of individuals according to treatment of personal data and about free movement of these data, and about cancelling of the directive 95/46/EU (general order about personal data protection) – GDPR. Therefore, we propose you the most important following information, how your personal data are processed.
1. What data do we process?
In your case the company Albion cars s.r.o. process following personal data:
- first name & name, phone number, e-mail, company name, its ID, address,
- information about goods & services you've already ordered from us, including the history of service, yours requests for services, yours notices, demands for test-drives and about your participation on promotional events of Jaguar Land Rover brand,
- information included in accountants & tax documents, released to you.
2. Based on what, for which reason and how long we proceed your personal data?
Providing of your personal data to Albion Cars s.r.o. company for the purpose of your
awareness about the offer of goods and services of Jaguar Land Rover brand is optional, we proceed
your personal data in this case on base of your approval. Your personal data are proceeded for maximum
of five years from the date of your approval. You have the right to appeal your approval in any time,
in writing or by e-mail send to our address.
The treatment of your personal data that we proceed to fulfil legal obligations and obligations
resulting from contract concluded with you is strictly limited to the data necessary to satisfy these
obligations, the period of its treatment is defined contractually (e.g. warranty)
or result from respective regulations (especially tax and accounting prescriptions).
3. To whom we open or transfer your personal data?
We transfer your personal data exclusively to Jaguar Land Rover Austria GmbH (FN 84604v) company, based
in Siezenheimer Strasse 39a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria, and further to subjects providing for us
supporting activities - information dispatching, and this for distribution of leaflets and offers only,
executed always on our request. We change and complete the subjects providing the activities mentioned
above continuously, and regarding these updates and changes we are ready to respond your written or e-mail
demand and to share actual list of these subjects.
4. Your rights according to current legislation
We would like to inform you that in compliance with current legislation about personal data protection
you dispose following rights:
- the right to access to your personal data proceeded from us,
- the right to modify your personal data if they are not correct, not exact
or not complete in any case,
- the right to demand deleting of your personal data, eventually to limit their treatment,
- the right to object against the treatment of your personal data,
- you have also the right for portability of data that you provided us and that we proceed
automatically based on your approval, those in structured, commonly used
and machine-readable format,
-in addition to above you have also the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority,
which is for this purpose Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů, based in Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7.
In case of any ambiguities or questions concerning the treatment of your personal data you are free
to contact us in any time on the address: Albion Cars s.r.o., K Chotobuzi 333, 251 01 Čestlice, or by
e-mail on GDPR@albioncars.cz.